Nothing to write actually. My mind is danagerously empty now.
I feel so depressed. Yes. Things at my end have been gone very bad for the last few days.
"look for the invisible, listen to the silence,touch your imagination and make each day something special"
I wish the same everyday. But everyday somehow I'm happened to be gifted with enough sorrows, fighting and struggling.
I'm still not aware of the fact that I'm not perfect and not everyone is going to love me, accept me or approve me forever as what I am.
I have to learn to stop blaming others for what they have did to me.
I have to learn to stand on my own and take care of myself.
I have to learn to stop judging others and to accept others as they are.
I have to learn to say 'NO', when it's required.
I have to learn to stop trying to control results.
I have to learn to stop crying.
I have to learn to be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If I am too much selfish
then I can be happy only when I (this very body?) get something good.
If I am not so selfish, then I can be happy, seeing others happiness.
(sincere it must be)
Let us have faith in god (not a prayer business- like 'O god, if I get this, I will do that...'etc).
Let us feel that god is there to take care of us, then let us do our duties, without worriying about the result.
Let there be a smile always on our lips...on our face, on our eyes, in our heart...
just wrote to practice myself. not an advice.
(and, it is easy to say...)
:-)
Post a Comment