Sunday, February 25, 2007

going crazy......

"Life's not perfect, the way you live can make it wonderful......"
It's true, I understand. But I was always a perfectionist.
I can't take things as it comes often. That's putting me into troubles.
And my way of analysing every situation logically , another pifall in my way.
Don't know whether it's good or bad. I thought it was a plus point, which I used to
follow to reach the right decisions. I'm sure that it was leading me to reight decisions only
until recently. But now things has got changed. I need to work on it.
Give your best to every moment. That was my philosophy in life.
But I'm failing now.
Now only the ghost remains of that confident person.

In my own little world
I feel all alone
those who were always around me
determined to make me feel all alone
It's time to give up
as I have no control
all I have is myself
all I do is sitting here alone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.