Monday, February 26, 2007

dream or..?

First time in my life I took all those brochures about higher studies abroad,displayed there in British Library.
Do I really want to do it now. Or am I just trying to escape to some where.
I'm not that keen for higher studies now. But it's not a very bad idea, I'm sure.
I seriously started to think of the best schools and best courses.
I know one person went to do an international MBA some two years back from our firm
and joined back as a Manager. Now it's also heard that she's leaving the organization after
marriage. Am I trying hard to find out role models ??
Some months back, my project manager talked to me about an onsite trip.
I was really excited to hear that. But later when the plan is dropped, I heard a happy comment
from my Mom , that her prayer is answered. With this situation, how I'm going to get permission
for higher studies abroad. It'll remain as my stupid dream only.

No comments: